Hochschule für nachhaltige Entwicklung Eberswalde

Counselling services for students and prospective students

 General Study Matters

Allgemeine Studienberatung

General Study Counselling

gives advice to basic questions concerning the studies. E.g. questions about change of study course or basic organisational questions.


Subject Advisory Services

can be contacted with specific study programme questions, e.g. regarding the concrete curriculum or individual choice of modules.

Abteilung Studierendenservice

Student Support Service Department

helps with study and examination matters, e.g. questions about application, certicates, enrollment, re-registration etc..

Studentische Interessenvertretungen

Student Representation

Here you can find the websites of the student union (AStA), the student councils (FSR) and the vice president of student affairs.

Social Matters

Familienfreundliche Hochschule

Family-friendly University

Information and support for students and employees with child. Matters of taking care of relatives are also considered.

Antidiskriminierungs- und Gleichstellungsbeauftragte

Anti-Discrimination- and Equality Officer

Contact person for students or employees who witnessed or are affected by discrimination.


Disability Representative

Represents the interests of persons with disabilities of every kind and is available for questions and suggestions.

Sozialpsychologische Beratung

Socio-psychological Counselling

The HNEE is cooperating with the Studentenwerk Frankfurt/Oder to offer private pychological counselling. Here you can find place and time.

International Matters

Welcome Center

Welcome Center

The Welcome Center is a contact institution for international students. 

International Office

International Office

If you are planning to go abroad, you contact the International Office.

Financing and Housing

Studentenwerk Frankfurt/Oder

Studentenwerk Frankfurt/Oder

The Studentenwerk offers consultation hours regarding BAföG. Here you can also find information about the student dorms.



Here you can find advice about scholarships at the HNEE.

Carreer and Professional Development

Career Service

Career Service

The Career Service offers counselling regarding application, carreer and more. Periodic trainings are also offered.



The GründungsZentrum advices and supports when questions regarding business creation and self-employment.